IEEE Cluster 2013 Welcome
Welcome to IEEE Cluster 2013. The conference will be held 23-27 September 2013 at the Hilton Hotel in Indianapolis, IN. IEEE Cluster 2013 will be hosted by the Indiana University Pervasive Technology Institute.
Cluster 2013 requests submission of tutorials, technical papers, posters, panels, and visualizations as part of the conference this year, to be held September 23-27, 2013, in Indianapolis, Indiana (http://pti.iu.edu/ieeecluster-2013). Each Call/Track has a different submission date, Papers has been extended to May 25, 2013. A one-week extension for full submissions will automatically be granted upon the submission of an abstract by the deadline. View all deadlines.
We are particularly interested in content related to:
• Current and future directions in cluster technology
• Clusters driving innovation in industrial and academic research
• Clusters in education and outreach
• Clusters and clouds in cyberinfrastructure strategy
• Clusters in distributed visualization
Cluster 2013 as well explicitly solicits papers in all of the traditional theme areas of the IEEE cluster series, including:
• Systems Design and Configuration
• Tools, Systems Software, and Middleware
• Algorithms, Applications, and Performance
• Storage and File Systems
The organization of events for the conference will be as follows
- Monday: Tutorials
- Tuesday: Keynote talk, Opening technical talks, Vis Showcase
- Wednesday: Technical talks, Vis Showcase
- Thursday: Technical talks, BOFs, Panels, Vis Showcase
- Friday: Workshops
If you have not been to Indianapolis, it is a beautiful city that has undergone a real renaissance in recent years with many new and beautiful buildings and an array of new cultural highlights including excellent museums related to culture, the arts, and sports.