Collaboration Engagement and Interoperability (CESG) helps Indiana University, PTI, and Research Technologies translate innovation into meaningful improvements in the quality of life for residents of Indiana, the US, and the world.
CESG consists of three groups: Campus Bridging and Research Infrastructure; Education, Outreach, and Training; and Grant Support. These are responsible for:
- Management of and reporting about RT and PTI economic development activities
- Facilitating collaboration between IU researchers, scholars, artists, clinicians, and engineers within RT and OVPIT
- Education, outreach, and training activities
- Management of major events
- Assistance with grant proposal preparation and submission
- Post-award grant support