The Indiana University Office of the Vice President for Information Technology has several initiatives in place to provide educational experiences and strengthen the workforce pipeline in the form of internships. These internship programs have benefited numerous students; however, the programs currently lack a mechanism by which individual interns can form an identity within the group and with the organization.
PTI and the UITS Human Resources team are partnering on a set of “wrap-around” activities to strengthen the pipeline capacity of these internship programs, thereby increasing the number of interns who go on to take full-time employment in the organization. This campaign will strive to:
- Build connections between students across cohorts.
- Build identity and awareness of IU IT culture and job opportunities.
- Create a stronger student experience for interns.
- Enhance recruitment and retention of talent post-graduation.
- Strengthen the recruitment pipeline.
Student Cluster Competition
IU and Purdue are teaming up to provide an immersive high-performance computing experience to undergraduate students at SC22.Meet the team